A collection of articles, examples and tools to help improve games for the colorblind.
Resources for video game developers, creators, and designers
Articles, Videos and Podcasts
- Our quick introduction to color blindness article talks you through the basic working of color blindness
- In the Designing for Disability video, Mark Brown looks at design choices and menu options that will affect those who are color blind or have low vision
- The What is Color Blindness episode of the Stuff You Should Know Podcast
- Wordfeud works really well for the colorblind
- Less usable examples would be Diamond Diaries Saga and the Trivial Pursuit board-game